I’ve been cleaning out some old files on my computer, and I have found some, uh…rather interesting things I totally forgot about, including the following sentences I once wrote to help children pronounce the F and TH sounds.
Have fun reading them aloud!
- Four frizzy felines frightened a flock of feisty finches.
- The frenetic physician performed first-aid on a faint, lethargic frog.
- Five foolish friends fought over a Frisbee and fell flat on their faces.
- Frank felt rather thirsty after feasting on fried fish fillets.
- Three furry ferrets frolicked in a field of fragrant forget-me-nots.
- The thief’s fingerprints were found on Francine’s fragile figurines.
- The weatherman forecast a month full of ferocious thunderstorms and floods.
- A family from Finland found fifteen pheasant feathers while fencing in the forest.
- The farmer fed finger foods to a friendly fox in the fog.
- Fatimah wolfed down figs in her frilly flowered frock.
What unexpected things have you found on your computer lately?