It’s hard to believe that 2019 is almost over. The team here at ARABIC & MORE worked on many interesting projects during the year, including the following:
- Conducted 20+ linguistic studies aimed at pediatric and adult patients with rare health conditions for a total of more than 100 similar projects completed since 2012;
- Conducted several back translations of medical questionnaires and related materials, identifying errors and areas of potential confusion;
- Conducted translatability assessments of language used on medical questionnaires, identifying areas of potential confusion before translation;
- Conducted reviews of healthcare surveys destined for Arab world, identifying crucial errors before final publication;
- Reviewed medical text for Lebanese children for accuracy and localization purposes;
- Translated numerous medical questionnaires aimed at patients in the Arab world;
- Translated instructions for the proper use and disposal of a common medical device;
- Translated a mobile training module app intended for use by medical professionals in the Arab world;
- Translated a hi-tech app for migraine patients;
- Translated health-care materials of relevance to children in Jordan;
- Added new material and crucial updates to an existing medical translation of a diary that helps patients keep track of the medications they use over a long period;
- Made vital improvements to health-care materials intended for use in Saudi Arabia and other Arab Gulf states;
- Performed urgent transcriptions of medical interviews.
- Began editing a groundbreaking new biography of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH);
- Translated history and geography texts to English and Arabic;
- Edited Makkah at the Time of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), by Abdulaziz Al-Ateeqi.
- Worked with newly graduated medical student to prepare application materials for residency training in the United States;
- Wrote articles on Quran Math Miracles and The Wonders of Ant Architecture for a popular website;
- Completed work on English-language editing and ghostwriting projects;
- Mentored new translators for potential collaboration and added a registered nurse to our team of dedicated translators!
Want to work with us on a project of your own? Contact us today for a free consultation. We offer many different services in both Arabic and English and have worked on hundreds of projects since 2004.