Need an Arabic to English translator? You’ve come to the right place.
Who I am: My name is Amel Abdullah. I’m an experienced Arabic to English translator and native speaker of English offering high-quality translation, localization, linguistic validation, and cultural consulting services. I use my skills as a professional freelance writer and editor to produce publication-ready texts that sound natural in English.
My areas of interest and specialization include news, current events, politics, human rights, business, education, religion, health, culture, history, and literature, with a focus on Islam and the Arab world.
Although I am originally from the United States, I have spent extensive periods of time in the Middle East, where I have solidified my knowledge of Arabic and immersed myself in the culture of the region.
FACT: I always work in partnership with a native speaker of Arabic when working on a translation project. Each word we translate is crafted with careful attention to cultural nuances, intelligibility, accuracy, and regard for the target audience.
Here’s what the team at ARABIC & MORE has been working on lately:
- Linguistic Validation – More than 70 cognitive debriefing projects completed since 2012!
- News and Journalism Projects – Hundreds of articles and other materials translated since 2008.
- Social Media Translations – Text messages, tweets, blogs, comments, discussion forums, and more. More than 500,000 words translated since 2008.
- Business and Marketing Translations – Marketing is a special language of its own. Let us help you render your message in the most effective way possible.
- Arts and Literature – Novels, short stories, author websites, and more.
Would you like to work with us on an Arabic to English translation project? Or maybe you’re looking for another service that involves one or both languages. Chances are, we can do it!
Contact us today for a free consultation. We’d be delighted to hear from you.